Blue & Green Screen (Background Removing)

0


 Blue Screen (Background Removing)


Hey, you're here! 

Thanks for checking out my Portfolio. I'm a professional video editor who can change or remove backgrounds from any video. I also add backgrounds to green screens and other plain screens. I've completed many orders like intros, vlogs, color grading, voice removing, speed of videos, and more.

If you're looking for a fast turnaround time and an inexpensive price point… look no further.

I have a lot of experience with videos, and I love helping people make their best work. I am also an expert at compressing and merging videos, adding transitions and background music, and cutting out parts that don't work.

I've helped clients get their videos ready for distribution on YouTube, Vimeo, and more!

(Sample 1) 👇




(Sample 2) 👇





(Sample 3) 👇





(Sample 4) 👇





(Sample 5) 👇










Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)